sexta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2015

Paes confirms agreement to support Romario Pedro Paulo. Senator denies

A strange meeting that had the presence of Romario and the mayor of Rio, Eduardo Paes 

Reverberated with a crash in the state policy to reference during the conversation that led to the arrest the government leader in the Senate, do Amaral Delcídio, an agreement sealed between the mayor of Rio de Janeiro, Eduardo Paes, and Senator Romario so that it would support the PMDB candidate, Pedro Paulo Carvalho in the election to the City Hall in 2016. Delcídio remarked to his interlocutors that the pact it had been confirmed by Paes own and that the agreement was made "on the basis" of a Romario account in Switzerland. In the recorded conversation the interlocutors betray their belief that the political agreement of the mayor with Romario would be conditional on a favorable procedure Romario on the issue of the bill. Romario denied the existence of the agreement and Paes said only that a political understanding with the former star and now a senator would be of great interest to his coalition.

But things could have evolved. By participating in the inauguration ceremony of the Slalom circuit for the 2016 Olympic Games in Deodoro, in the city's West Zone, on Thursday morning, Paes said that, yes, there is a deal with Romario: "I have an understanding with Romario that if he does not come to be a candidate, support the Pedro Paulo ". The mayor confirmed the existence of the meeting between him, Peter Paul, his secretary and candidate for succession and Romario occurred on November 4, in Brasilia, in the Amaral Delcídio cabinet. Paes, however, denied that the conversation has versed on accounts in banks abroad.

Romario remained firm in the version that does not have any agreement concerning the succession of the mayor of Rio de Janeiro. The Romário page on Facebook has received numerous interventions with criticism of it originated from the understanding that their fans had the recorded conversation and the question of account. The softly also picked up his digital followers who preferred to believe the version that he made it a pact with the mayor to support Pedro Paulo. Many of Romario reminded critics that have passed only two weeks since the SEE site reported that Peter Paul beat his ex-wife for a double fight six years ago. Romario, apparently, or even away from the heavy political burden that the episode caused the Pedro Paulo. Wrote the former playmaker on Facebook: "There is no agreement with anyone." And when approached with this same question during the day on Thursday, repeated the denial in the form of a question: "Who said I supported someone?".